Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday Cupcakes

On Black Friday, basically everyone has to work. It makes sense. And we always have a potluck lunch. The store provides meat and potatoes, and we bring all the sides and desserts. I had no idea what to make. So I went to my default-- cupcakes :) But I didn't want to make a heavy, chocolate, or pumpkin cupcake, since we'd probably have lots of those flavors. Plus, Doug's been bugging me to make him a vanilla cupcake. So I did a white cupcake with a pretty swirl vanilla frosting. I've gotten a little better at frosting them.


Then I decided I wanted to make them look a little fancier.



I thought they turned out really good. And I love the cherry-- it almost makes them look a little more Christmas-y with the gingerbread boy liners. Hopefully they'll taste good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment